Travel Insurance For New Zealand Residents
The below information is for New Zealand residents only. Australian residents can view applicable QBE insurance information at the Travel Insurance for Australian Residents page.
QBE Insurance (International) Limited offers New Zealand Residents a comprehensive travel insurance policy. To find out more information on QBE policies, proceed to the Air Pacific QBE New Zealand website.
Existing Policy Holders
|Leisure Travel Insurance
- Unlimited Medical and Cancellation expenses including medical & non-medical evacuation and repatriation, and other benefits for international travel.
- Additional options for increased baggage, Rental Vehicle Excess and Snow Sports.
- Includes cover for accompanying financially dependent children under 21 years of age at no additional cost.
Proceed to the Air Pacific QBE New Zealand website to:
- Amend, extend and cancel a policy
- Buy additional benefits
- Apply for an existing medical condition
- Confirm a transaction
- Print a copy of your Certificate of Insurance and PDS
Flight Insurance Claims
Need to make a Flight Insurance Claim?
Flight Insurance Claims can be lodged 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from overseas, within Australia or when you return home. If you have a claim against your travel insurance policy, please proceed to the Claims section on the Air Pacific QBE New Zealand website.